Friday

My Favorite Quotations

"Crying doesn't mean a sign that she was a fractious child"

"The wretched self is not anger that is not in place. Assume all the problems as a lesson and a warning as to compliment introspective"

"If I don't stand for something, I fall for everything!"

"I don't meant to hurt anybody, never think of that."

"Nobody seems to understand about what happened, they told me i'm wrong. wrong. wrong."

"It’s hard to say that I’d rather stay awake when I’m asleep Cause everything is never as it seems"

"Love will never separate a man from his Personal Legend.. and life is too short to be negative, so don't waste your time and don't waste mine!"

"Now I realize that God has been so kindly provided me with a true soulmate the one who believes in my dreams."

0 coolments: